|“||For Whom the Jingle Bell Tolls?||”|
—Bell Revolver's description in the Gallery
The Bell Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a Christmas themed Backup weapon with the attribute. It contains yellow, gray, red and brown colors in it. It has low damage, good fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
The Bell Revolver looks like a golden church bell that is mounted on a revolver. The bell is golden and like any other revolvers the handle is brown while most of the other parts are silver. On the bottom of the barrel, there is a red ribbon.
The weapon shoots transparent projectiles that have the area damage attribute. If an opponent get caught in area of damage or gets hit directly, he'll receive some damage without any effects. There is recoil when shooting with this revolver. When shooting, it shoots out soundwaves similar to the Gift Stitcher, and makes bell noises.
The weapon shoots 8 times at a fire rate of 91, then reloads. While reloading, at first, the bell part of the weapon is turned 360°, then the bell magazine is taken out and another one is put into a weapon. After that, the new magazine is turned on 360° too and you can shoot again. The reload animation is around 2 seconds long.
Equip a long ranged weapon like a Sniper for long ranged fights.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Burst fire, due to the small capacity and the large inaccuracy.
- Have a high mobility Melee weapon when running.
- Since this is an area damage weapon, try shooting the ground and use it in small confined areas where opponents won't have as much space to move around.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Simply jump and avoid these users and wait until they run out of ammo.
- Use the Jetpack to make it extra hard for your opponent to hit you while you are flying.
Have a long range weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon has gotten severely power crept.
- This weapon's Rocket Jump ability was removed.
- This weapon got removed from the Armory
- It shoots waves, similar to the Loud Piggy's shot-projectile.
- The Bell Revolver has a rather similar appearance to the Bell Trigger, a gun for the character Maximilian in the game Dark Cloud 2.
- Both are also revolvers with some form of a bell at the barrel of the revolver.
- Rocket Jump used to be possible with this, until they removed that ability later on in an update.