|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Berserker Boots.
The Berserk Boots are boots added to the game. They are found in the boots section of the Armory.
The Berserk Boots are red boots with a gold trim on all edges. It also has two gold buttons on the front, and one on each side.
- ☆: Allows to double jump, accelerates movement speed with weapons from Melee Category. (+10%)
- ☆☆: Allows to double jump, accelerates movement speed with weapons from Melee Category. (+15%)
- ☆☆☆: Allows to double jump, accelerates movement speed with weapons from Melee Category. (+25%)
- When running, equip Melee weapons with high mobility like Dark Force Saber in order to easily run all over a map.
- Consider double jumping as an advantage when strafing.
- Fully upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Fast firing weapons can easily destroy users who attempt to strafe or run away.
- A slowdown weapon render his/her double jump ability less effective.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their boots. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- Use weapons that Disable Jumps to keep the target from Double Jumping.
- They are the 2nd boots in the game to feature a double jump ability. The first one is being the Ninja Tabi.
- This, Burning Tiara and Demolition Mask setup is the most popular setup on later game.
- With these boots, you can be very fast while holding the Dark Force Saber.
- It was present in PGW with its stats nearly identical to the mobile version.
- The other boots that feature the double jump ability are the Ninja Tabi, Cyber Santa Boots, and the Pilgrim Boots.