|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Berserk Boots are boots added to the game. They are found in the boots section of the Armory.
The Berserk Boots are red boots with a gold trim on all edges. It also has two gold buttons on the front, and one on each side.
- ☆: It can double jump like the Ninja Tabi, but it can also make the user's movement faster with melee weapons (+10%) than a normal wielder would.
- ☆☆: It can double jump like the Ninja Tabi, but it can also make the user's movement greatly faster with melee weapons (+15%) than a normal wielder would.
- ☆☆☆: It can double jump like the Ninja Tabi, but it can also make the user's movement tremendously faster with melee weapons (+25%) than a normal wielder would.
- When running, equip the Dark Force Saber in order to easily run all over a map.
- Consider double jumping as an advantage when strafing.
- Fully upgrading it will improve its effects.
- Fast firing weapons can easily destroy users who attempt to strafe or run away.
- A slowdown weapon render his/her double jump ability less effective.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their boots. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- They are the 2nd boots in the game to feature a double jump ability. The first one is being the Ninja Tabi.
- This, Burning Tiara and Demolition Mask setup is the most popular setup on later game.
- With these boots, you can be very fast while holding the Dark Force Saber.
- It was present in PGW with its stats nearly identical to the mobile version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.