|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World accessory. If yo are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun 3D, see Berserk Boots.
The Berserker Boots are boots introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
The Berserk Boots are red boots with a gold trim on all edges. It also has two gold buttons on the front, and one on each side.
- It increases the mobility of weapons from the Melee category.
- It increases the chance of ignoring a headshot when holding a Melee weapon.
- To easily run all over a map, keep holding a Melee weapon.
- Keep holding a Melee weapon, in order to reduce the number of times you will get shot dead in the head.
- Remember: You can still deal supplementary damage when aiming and shooting for the head. However, you will not be able to get the Headshot achievement.
- It is present in Pixel Gun 3D with its stats nearly identical to the mobile version.
- In Pixel Gun 3D, it is called the "Berserk Cape". Do not confuse it with this part because if you add "er" at "berserk" than it means it is the PC counterpart.