|“||The first pancake always makes a mess... Out of the enemys face||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
Big B's Oven is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update. It is part of the Cookie King Set that includes: Cookie Minigun, Mr. Mixer, and Big B's Oven. After collecting the whole set, you get increased Jetpack efficiency.
It is an oven that shoots trays of fresh cookies that explode into clusters of more explosive cookies. It has low damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and slow mobility. This weapon is 2 shots to airborne opponents otherwise it's a 1 shot.
It takes the appearance of a conventional white oven.
It has a light blue screen with silver/black handles. On the side of the front, it has a black dashboard with 3 dials. At the back, it has a power cell with various vents and wires connecting to the trigger at the left-hand side of the oven. When reloading, the player can be seen sliding in an oven tray with cookies on it inside. Every shot, you can hear a "ding". On the side of the oven is a plastered cookie.
The Big B's Oven deals a low amount of damage, has a low capacity, average fire rate for a heavy weapon, and low mobility. It can 1 shot players with the cluster bombs with level 6 elemental modules.
When fired, it launches a tray of cookies at a high speed. When reloading, the user opens the oven and puts a tray of cookies in it.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Big B's Oven always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim at a group of multiple enemies, to well benefit the nature of its explosions.
- Equip a weapon with higher mobility when traversing a long distance such as a high mobility melee like the dark force saber
- It can be used to counter bunny-hoppers, aim at the feet when they are about to land.
- Pairing this with the Singular Grenade is recommended as the grenade will pull enemies into one place making them an easy target for kills and points.
- This weapon can be and often is spammed in small maps like Silent School.
- This weapon has fixed delay, generally making it a weapon for a casual playstyle.
- Pick off its user(s) at long ranges.
- Staying airborne as much as possible will limit the window of getting one-shot.
- The fire rate is quite fast for a high-damaging weapon, so try moving in random patterns with a high-mobility weapon so that it decreases the possibility of you getting hit.
- Kill the oven user with a high-damage sniper-like Anti-Champion Rifle using the time of the delay.
- Take cover whenever possible.
- Note that the oven has large area damage and a large AoE(Area of effect) so make sure the obstacle that you use to take cover is thick enough.
Equip a strong melee weapon as you may damage yourself if you use this at close range. Furthermore, equip a strong sniper for long-ranged battles. Additionally, a fast-firing automatic is recommended for finishing players who survived a shot from this weapon.
- Initial release. It was a 2 shot, but it is a 1 shot with cluster bombs.
- It was nerfed to 3 shots.
- It’s as powerful as it was before.
- The weapon's damage was reduced by 17%.
- It no longer uses Toy Bomber's projectiles as its Cluster Bombs.
- Returned in the off-season event.
- Returned in the off-season event again.
- Big B, as well as the set itself, is a reference to Bigbst4tz2, a youtuber who focuses on Pixel Gun 3d content.
- This is one of the 11 weapons with the Cluster Bomb attribute, the others being the Christmas Ultimatum, the Armadillo, the Earth Spike Spell, the Corn Launcher, the Pully-Blasty, the Bedivere, the Cerberus, the Sharp Snowflake, the Soda + Pop, and the Plastic Bazooka.
- When you hold this weapon, the power cell emits electricity, but somehow you won't take damage.
- The weapon's gallery description says pancakes, but it actually fires cookies.