It is a golden device worn on the right side of the player's head that has a blue wire, a red wire, and a black antenna with a red highlight attached at various points. It also has a gem embedded on the side.
When activated, the blue cross in front will shoot out a blue ball of energy that expands into a blue sphere-shaped shield that can absorb any damage inflicted by enemies, protecting yourself and your allies. It has the and attributes. The shield lasts for a period of time and can the duration can be increased by upgrading. Moreover, after each use, players must wait a 50-39 second cooldown before he/she can use it again.
- Use this gadget while getting spawn-camped or in narrow hallways.
- If the shield activates in mid-air, it will be very difficult to get within it, as the shield does not serve as a platform.
- This gadget is more useful for co-operative modes, because it can protect both you and your teammates.
- Although, you can alternatively use it for yourself in Deathmatch.
- This gadget is most effective when used in Flag Capture/Point Capture. In particular, on a contested point or the flag, where you can fend off the attackers by shooting them from behind the shield.
- Area Damage weapons prove to be very useful on these occasions.
- Combine it with the Armor Generator so you can regenerate your armor if you get shot.
- Attack and damage the players behind the shields with area damage weapons.
- Bypass the shield's width. If it is in a doorway, try to flank the user by using alternate routes leading to them.
- Wait until the Biotic Shield stops, then attack the player(s). If the players have powerful weapons, it is best not to engage them in combat.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the user from activating this.
- Use high damaging Primary weapons such asUltimatum or area damage weapons with a large radius like the Ice Club or Lance Soul Card as they have enough damage radius to pierce through the shield.
- Use any weapon with or a big enough AoE (Area of Effect) as the shield cannot absorb every form of ranged attack, unlike the Sly Wolf (The Sly Wolf itself cannot block all ranged attacks either).
- However, the damage dealt by Wall Break will be reduced, similar to when a player damages an enemy through a map structure.
- Walk inside the shield quickly and preferably unnoticed and use a powerful close-range weapon like Ninja Shurikens or a Melee to decimate the enemy.
|Initial Tier||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 1||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 2||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 3||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 4||50 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 5||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 6||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 7||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 8||47 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 9||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 10||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 11||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Final Tier||39 Seconds||16 Seconds|
- Initial release date
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It functions similarly to the Energy Shield, except that it is a Throwing Gadget instead of a Tool.
- Unlike the Energy Shield, the protection covers 360°, and cannot be destroyed. Enemy players can also pass through it.
- In the armory, it is shown to be worn over the head. However, it shoots the shield forward when activated instead of generating it on the spot.
- It had an unreleased variant that was blue instead of yellow.
- It has the same ability as Chrono, a character from Free Fire. Except, in PG3D cannot being destroyed and in Free Fire will use his ability on his spot.