It is a golden device worn on the right side of the player's head that has a blue wire, a red wire, and a black antenna with a red highlight attached at various points. It also has a gem embedded on the side.
When activated, the blue cross in front will shoot out a blue ball of energy that expands into a sphere-shaped shield that can absorb any damage inflicted by enemies, protecting yourself and your allies. It has the and attributes. The shield lasts for a period of time and can the duration can be increased by upgrading.
- Use this gadget while getting spawn killed or in narrow hallways.
- This gadget is more useful for co-operative modes, because it can protect both you and your teammates.
- Although, you can alternatively use it for yourself in Deathmatch.
- This gadget is most effective when used in Flag Capture/Point Capture. In particular, on a point that can be captured or the flag, where you can fend off the attackers by shooting them from behind the shield.
- Area Damage weapons prove to be very useful on these occasions.
- Attack and damage the players behind the shields with area damage weapons.
- Bypass the shield's width. If it is in a doorway, see if you can reach to the players alternatively.
- Wait until the Biotic Shield stops, then attack the player(s). If the players have powerful weapons, hide from then, if you can.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this.
- Use high damaging Primarys such asUltimatum or area damage weapons with a large radius like Ice Club or Lance Soul Card as they have enough damage radius to pierce through the shield.
- Use any weapon with or a big enough AoE as the shield cannot absorb every form of ranged attack, unlike the Sly Wolf.
- However, the damage dealt by Wall Break will be reduced, similar to when a player damages an enemy through a map structure.
- Walk inside the shield quickly and preferrably unnoticed and use a powerful close-range weapon like Ninja Shurikens or a Melee to decimate the enemy.
|Initial Tier||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 1||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 2||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 3||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 4||50 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 5||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 6||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 7||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 8||47 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 9||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 10||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 11||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Final Tier||39 Seconds||16 Seconds|
- Initial release date
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It functions similarly to the Energy Shield, except that it is a Throwing Gadget instead of a Tool.
- Unlike the Energy Shield, the protection covers 360°, and cannot be destroyed. Enemy players can also pass through it.
- In the armory, it is shown to be worn over the head. However, it shoots the shield forward when activated instead of generating it on the spot.