It is a mainly golden device with black outlines that has a blue wire, a red wire, and a black antenna with a red highlight. It also has a gem embedded on the side and a blue part in it.
When thrown, it creates a small sphere-shaped shield that can absorb any damage inflicted by enemies, protecting your self and allies. It has the area of effect and energy shield attributes, the shield lasts for a period of time and can be increased by upgrading.
- Use this gadget while getting spawn killed or in narrow hallways.
- This gadget is more useful for co-operative modes, because it can protect you and your teammates.
- Although, you can alternatively use it for yourself in Deathmatch.
- This gadget is most effective when used in Point Capture. In particular, on a point that can be captured.
- This weapon is also useful if you are the defender in Flag Capture. Hide behind the shield and shoot the enemy players without taking damage yourself.
- Using the area damage heavies can be useful when you do so.
- Attack and damage the players behind the shields with area damage weapons.
- Bypass the shield's width. If it is in a doorway, see if you can reach to the players alternatively.
- Wait until the Biotic Shield stops, then attack the player(s). If the players have powerful weapons, hide from then, if you can.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this.
- Use high damaging Primarys such as Ultimatum or area damage weapons with a large radius like Ice Club or Lance Soul Card as they have enough damage radius to pierce through the shield.
- Normal weapons cannot bypass it however using any wall break weapon can bypass the shield, however the damage will be reduced
|Initial Tier||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 1||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 2||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 3||50 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 4||50 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 5||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 6||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 7||47 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 8||47 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 9||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 10||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 11||45 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Final Tier||39 Seconds||16 Seconds|
- Initial release date
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It functions similarly to the Energy Shield, except that it is a throwing gadget instead of a tool.
- Unlike the Energy Shield, the protection is all around it, it cannot be destroyed and players can pass through
- In the armoury, it is shown to be worn over the head. however it does not function like that
- It is the only gadget which cant be obtained through opening small clan chests.
- That is maybe because it being powerful.