The Black Label is a Sniper weapon introduced in update 21.2.0.
The Black Label is a black Mafia-themed Sniper Rifle of the Mythical Rarity and is obtained from the Super Lottery for 250 parts respectively in the 21.2.0 Update. It deals excellent damage with a decent fire rate, good capacity and paired with a scope being capable of killing enemies with one shot.
It has the appearance of a sleek Mafia-themed bullpup Sniper Rifle. Its golden engravings surrounds its black shiny barrel and the rest of the body. Gold accents refine its Black scope and also lay on the wooden bottom. Its trigger is painted black like the rest of the Sniper and a Golden Rhombus hangs down from the Rifle. There is a long suppressor with golden engravings on the top.
When the fire button is pressed, the player shoots the Black Label. It recoils back into the player's hands and emits a golden bullet, damaging any target in the way. When hit, it markets the target with a red triangle.
- Use this weapon for longer ranges and use the scope whenever necessary.
- If your target already has been damage by this weapon, quickly switch to your Primary to finish him/her off.
- Use this in a Three Category Spam Loadout to deal maximum damage.
- Whenever not targeting anyone use a high mobility Melee such as the Double Cashback to strafe and move faster.
- Aim for the head for more damage.
- Take advantage of it's Target Mark attribute to track opponents threw walls and long distances.
- Use this in Duels to gain the upper hand with it's Target Mark attribute.
- Use high damaging weapons to eliminate your opponent quickly before they eliminate you. This is due to the fact that this weapons has a high fire rate, and using close to a one weapon will finish off your opponents quick and easily. Some of these weapons are Conductor of Souls, Anti-Champion Rifle, One Shot.
- Ambush users from behind with a Shotgun such as the Space Devastator.
- Pick off users from above with the Jetpack.
- Use Gadgets such as the Denied! or the Reflector to make users less interested in killing you.
- Pair this Sniper with a fast fire rate primary such as the Secret Forces Rifle to finish off low health enemies.
- Use this in a Three Category Spam Loadout consisting of weapons such as Laser Cycler and Necklace of the Ice King to switch to and from.
- Pair this with the Halloween Mask or the Burning Tiara to deal more damage.
- Initial Release
- This weapon is based off the Walther WA2000 Sniper Rifle. The 10-round magazine in real life is very rare, as there are very few of these in real life.
- This weapon's reloading sound is similar to the Overseer's reloading sound.
- This weapon is very similar in design and performance of the Sniper Dude.
- This is the fifth sniper to have target mark and the tenth weapon to have it overall.
- The firing sound of this weapon is an extended version of the Propitiator's firing sound,