|“||One of the most extraordinary weapons in the game. Why? Because it is a flamethrower made of construction kits. How does it even produce fire? It is made of plastic.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Block Flamethrower is a Special Weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update as part of the Blockman Set.
It is a toy-themed flamethrower that emits different-colored square particles as "flames". It has good damage, a high fire rate, okay capacity, and low mobility.
It is a fairly-bulky weapon with a long barrel, long end lighter, two handles and the fuel canister located at the lower back.
This flamethrower emits outlined squares in pink, yellow and green colors. The odd flame particles can damage opponents in close range. They can also burn the opponents, making them deal with the damage from the burning effect too and the jump-disabling property.
When reloading, the player takes out the gas tank and puts another one in its place. It has no fixed delay, delay input or delay output.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this weapon being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Target players who are using heavier weapons, as you can catch up and attack them. Either that or you could use the fastest weapon you have at the moment and then using the Block Flamethrower when the enemies are within range.
- This can be effectively counter bunnyhoppers due to it's Disable Jumps attribute.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapon like Primary weapons.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users. This is key for reducing the risk of taking heavy damage and/or inability to jump when hit.
- This weapon does quick damage over a quick time, so try and escape their vision.
- Avoid the user after they reload, and attack quickly during their reload.
- Hold out a weapon with low weight at low health and run.
This weapon is very effective as a short-range weapon. It is capable of countering melee and shotgun users due to its range and its unique ability to disable the target's ability to jump.
- Initial release.
- Its projectiles were changed from flames to different-colored squares.
- It is the first weapon to have the Disable Jumps attribute.
- It shares the exact firing sound of the Void Ray Rifle.
- It slightly resembles both the Rainblower and the Flamethrower from Team Fortress 2.