|“||A popular clasp rifle. You can make a bike or a wall-mounted ladder out of it. Locked, constructed, and ready to shoot.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Block Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.4.0 update as part of the Blockman Set.
It is a toy-themed Sniper weapon of the Mythical grade that possesses an 8x scope. It shoots regular bullets that can wall-break. It does amazing damage, a mediocre fire rate for a sniper, a high capacity, and low mobility. At max Efficiency, it is a one-shot headshot and two-shot body.
The weapon features a black/grey stock, a black pistol grip, a green magazine, a green/grey body with a green 8x Scope mounted on top. At the front of the weapon, it has a silver barrel with a green compensator. Strangely, the ejected casing looks like a shotgun shell.
The weapon is held by both of the player's hands. When shooting, it fires at a fast rate, 15 bullets per magazine with instant travel time. When spawning, the player is given two extra magazines. When this weapon is shot, there are blocks with a variety of colors that come out of the muzzle.
The projectiles can also pierce through walls and enemy players. Although the more walls the bullet passes through, the less damage it deals. It also has an 8x Scope, if the user wishes to snipe from long ranges.
When reloading, the magazine in front of the weapon's grip is taken out and replaced with another one.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Block Rifle will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Block Rifle will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Block Rifle and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Block Rifle's fire rate, respectively.
It deals good damage, a decent fire-rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is a 1 shot headshot.
- Use the scope when taking out users at long ranges.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon is very good for Three Category Spam. Because of its high base damage and 1 shot headshot capability.
- Like most similar weapons, it can hit enemies taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Unlike most snipers with the wall-break ability, it has a large ammo capacity, like the Sniper Exoskeleton, meaning one should not be worried about running out of ammo, though watch the slow fire rate, as dealing with multiple separate targets will not make this weapon effective against them.
- Use this weapon like the Portalium Rifle because of their similarities in attributes and damage.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste their ammo.
- Use gadgets such as the Denied! to make users less interested in killing you.
- Get up close to the user with a Shotgun or Melee weapon.
- Avoid being out in the open where a user(s) are present.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 15%.
- This is the 2nd non-laser weapon that has the Wall-Break attribute, the first being the Sniper Exoskeleton.
- Though there is no trigger present on the trigger handle, you can still fire it. It is the only non-bow Sniper weapon with no visible trigger.
- Even though the semi-transparent magazine shows normal sniper rounds, the ejected casings appear to be shotgun shells.
- It is the 3rd highest capacity sniper. The top 2 being the Mammoth and Sniper Exoskeleton.
- Some people say that this weapon has a 'soothing' shooting sound.