|“||Build mayhem for your enemies using this bright and colorful constructor. The shotgun is semi-auto which allows you to hit your target greatly.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This is a block/toy-themed Primary shotgun that has brown, yellow, blue, grey, red and black coloured blocks in it. It has quite a low damage for a shotgun, good fire rate, medium capacity and low mobility.
It has a blocky brown stock with a brown pistol grip. It also features a brown handguard, a grey foregrip mounted at the very front, two grey barrels, and a pair of black iron sights.
When reloading, the user takes apart the barrels and rebuilds them, similar to toy blocks.
This weapon shoots three times at once because of the attribute. If the weapon's shot hit an opponent, it will deal some damage to him/her. While shooting, some colorful projectiles appear near the weapon's barrel's end.
After shooting 16 times, the weapon reloads. At the start of reloading, player makes out the weapon. Then, player continuously takes out the weapon's parts and starts to connect them to each other (there are 3 parts in total). When all the weapon's parts connected, the player is able to shoot again. The reload animation is 3 seconds long.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Block Shotgun will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at medium to close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- It fires shots in rapid succession, with a short cooldown in between bursts.
- Aim for the head for more damage.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored players. Firing several bursts to the with the weapon is enough to kill one. A level 65 one can 3 shot if all bullets hit the enemy in the body, less required if all are headshots.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Any fast fire rate weapons can overwhelm its users, but maintain your distance so as to reduce chances of being hit.
- Pick them off with a high damage sniper like the Anti Champion Rifle.
- Use a higher damaging shotgun or an longer range shotgun to counter this weapon
Equip a long range weapon when enemies are far away, use this to finish them off.
- Initial release date.
- The typo in the weapon's name got fixed ("Shotgun" instead of "Shootgun")
- There appears to be a typo in the word "Shotgun" spelled as "Shootgun".
- It was fixed in later updates.
- It is a second shotgun-type weapon to be semi-auto. The first being Semi-Auto Shotgun.
- Unlike other semi-auto weapons, this only fires two shots per burst.