Blockmart is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 8.2.1 Halloween update, along with the other map, named Pumpkin Island. It is a seasonal Halloween themed map available during the Halloween season.
Blockmart is a supermarket that has been abandoned. Outside in the blue team's spawn, there are cars, trucks, tanks, and more vehicles outside of it in the parking lot. While inside, you will find many isles that have been completely trashed and robbed. In addition, there are side routes that feature an alleyway with a parked truck on the left, as well as an office and washrooms inside. And a storage room on the right. There is also a roof, which is possible to reach from the outside via parkour or from the open skylights.
- Use close range weapons in certain cases, like when fighting inside the market.
- To get to the roof of the market, use the rocket jumping technique with a weapon such as the Rocket Jumper or Blighter and it'll get you to the top of it. There will be a hole that lets you get on top of the vents to snipe players.
- Use medium ranged weapons. Despite the map's size, you will at most time need medium range weapons in order to have the best killing experience.
- Initial release.
- The map was removed.
- The map was added in the Raid gamemode.
- This map was removed for unknown reasons, along with other random maps.
- The map was updated with a new skybox, removed acess to the bathroom and roof area, slightly modified layout of the shelives and other miscellaneous changes.
- The map recommends players to get the Pumpkin Thrower or the Hellraiser as it is also shown on advertisements around the store.
- In the left bathroom, you will see a skeleton in the last stall.
- The store might resemble a place where survivors took refuge during a zombie apocalypse since the store is completely trashed and there is blood on the walls.
- This could might not be true because the buildings in the background are lit.
- There is a pumpkin face that resembles the moon just like the one from Pumpkin Island.
- The map may be a reference to Walmart, which is an American retail store chain with stores in many countries.
- However, the internal design of the store looks more like Costco, another American chain retail store which is more “warehouse styled”.
- BlockMart was the last map to have the original grey army tank design from 2013, however it was removed in 18.2.0 when the map was updated with various changes.