The Blockston Dogmatics is a Pet introduced with the 15.3.0 update.
It has a yellow body and thighs and grey legs. It's looking like a robot dog. It has a turret on top with a blue accent where it attacks, the turret on Blockston could be a possible head. Unlike a dog, it has no tail, and has a panel-like mechanism in front.
- Blockston Dogmatics deals high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- If you're a sniper, bring this pet with you to protect yourself from enemies attacking from behind.
- Your Blockston Dogmatics teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be killed in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it if you are using a high fire rate and accuracy weapon such as the Crystal Laser Cannon, or high damage rocket weapons such as Apocalypse.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- The kill icon is the front of the pet’s torso.
- The players gets 15 cards of this from getting to level 50 of the Battle Pass.
- The player also frequently gets 5 cards from the gold Battle Pass.
- The pet and its name are a parody on Boston Dynamics’ robot dog.