The Blot Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Blot Cannon is a purple-colored Heavy of the Mythical grade with various blue coloring for the creature's eyes and mouth. It has a slow fire rate, good damage, but low capacity and mobility.
Similar to the Blot Shotgun, this weapon appears to be a mass of purple-blue ink. It has a dog's face as the muzzle, presumably a pit bull or similar breed. On its back appears another face highlighted with neon-blue details.
When the fire button is pressed, the Blot Cannon shoots purple rockets one at time with short travel time. When these rockets hit a surface or player, they explode in the form of clusters dealing massive damage while the user regenerates his/her health with the Life Steal attribute. When its magazine depletes, the player ejects the magazine within the Blot Cannon's mouth and quickly inserts a fresh one. Moreover, the user can Rocket Jump with the Blot Cannon, although it deals self-damage.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that whenever a player switches to this weapon, a short pull-out animation will play lasting around half a second before he/she can fire.
- Due to its travel time, it is advised to not use it at long range, as it is more effective at close-medium range.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then fire.
- Fire it against a group of enemies.
- It is recommended to use this weapon against groups of enemies to easily benefit from both and attribute.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade and kill the enemies caught in the black hole for easy kills and points.
- If there are any surviving enemies, finish them off quickly.
- Try to be accurate with the weapon as it only has 3 shots in the magazine.
- The attribute is useful for regaining loss health.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
- Use weapons with high mobility since this weapon has low mobility.
This weapon can be used for crowd control, by weakening groups of players and then finishing them off with a Primary weapon.
- Initial Release.
- It's damage was increased by 50% (from 100 to 151).