The Boar's Roar is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.8.0 update.
The Boar's Roar is a shotgun with good damage, very good capacity, good fire rate and low mobility. It can be a 1 shot on the body even from a distance.
The Boar's Roar is a shotgun that looks like a boar (wild pig). It has red eyes and tusks under them. It shoots with its nose. It has a damage sphere that looks similar to the Tide Bracers's, being a red swirl that appears around the player's feet. Sometimes steam comes out through the nose.
This weapon deals a large amount of damage in close to medium range due to its Critical Damage attribute and a small bullet spread. However, unlike other shotguns, this weapon can still deal massive damage to enemies from a far distance. It also has a decent Damage Sphere that can kill players after 6 or more ticks of damage.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Boar's Roar will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- As always with all shotguns, it's best to shoot your enemy in close range. But it has good range for a shotgun so it is powerful in middle ranges too because of its high damage, critical damage and small spread.
- Its damage sphere can help you to finish an enemy due to its decent damage.
- Due to its very low mobility, it's necessary to take any high-mobility weapon (ex. Katana, Double Cashback).
- This weapon becomes deadlier with the Piercing Shells module combination. Use that to get possible one tap kills at medium range.
- This weapon is decent for Three Category Spam due to it's fixed delay but the very small bullet spread and good damage makes up for it.
- As always with all shotguns, you should run away from the enemy with this shotgun by using a high-mobility weapon (ex. Dark Force Saber), then kill your opponent with a long range weapon (ex. Digital Sunrise).
- It has low mobility, so you can kill its users by jumping and running around them and shooting them with a powerful weapon like Ultimatum.
Close ranged maps, such as:
Are the best place to use this shotgun.
- Bring any high mobility weapon (ex. Heroic Epee, Double Cashback), because this shotgun has very low mobility (50) and while you are holding it, other players can kill you easily.
- Initial release.
- Its damage decreased by 31%, and capacity reduced from 15 to 10.
- It is the first shotgun with the Damage Sphere attribute.
- This weapon appeared as the Block Shotgun for players who haven't updated their game.
- It's based off the Erymanthian Boar which the hero Hercules killed to complete The Twelve Labours of Hercules.
- This is one of the smallest crosshairs on a shotgun.
- It also possibly has the smallest spread for a shotgun.