The Bomber Cat is a Heavy weapon added in the 21.1.0 update.
The Bomber Cat replaces your right arm. The magazine is located at your shoulder, which is a capsule with 3 cats(black, orange and grey) in it. The barrel which replaces your hand, resembles a mix between the Smart Bullet Bazooka and a cat. It is mostly colored white and pink, and the number '03' is written on the arm.
It seems to look like a cat version of the Proton Freezer. But unlike the Proton Freezer, the gun wraps around your arm like the Goo Substance Scythe. It seems like a cybernetic module, and it is mostly pink and white.
When shot, the Bomber Cat shoots a pink projectile(presumed to be hairballs, as the cats are alive) which explodes into a pink explosion upon impact, dealing moderate damage and heavily slowing the enemies caught in the radius.
When reloading, 3 cat heads hop into the hole in the forearm, and appears back in the capsule.
- The Bomber Cat is cat spammable. Use it to your advantage.
- This weapon slows the enemies heavily. Hit the enemies with this weapon first, then quickly finish them off with a powerful shotgun.
- This weapon is rocket jumpable.
- Since this weapon slows you, use a grappling weapon, Rocket Jump or use a Jetpack to escape.
- If you find someone spamming this weapon, use a set with the "Resist Slowness" or "Ignore Slowness" effect to escape.
- This weapon has a very fast fire rate (for a heavy), and can 1 shot up to Epic armor. Beware of it at all times.
- Initial release.
- Fixed delay has been removed
- This weapon appeared as the Proton Freezer for iOS users who didn’t update their game yet.