It is a prehistoric themed weapon featuring both a sword and shield made from bones. It deals decent damage, has a decent attack speed, and features high mobility.
The sword itself is made out of bone and features a pommel made out bones, a red grip, and a bone for a handguard. The blade itself has a skull of a dinosaur near the handguard with a green blade protruding out of the mouth.
The shield itself is made out of bone and features the skull of a dinosaur at the front with its horns in red.
When the attack button is pressed, the user will swing the sword. Upon dealing damage, they will be inflicted with the attribute. Any enemies that attack the user will have some of the damage reflected back at them due to the attribute.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- When the enemy is hit, finish them off with a high damaging weapon.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- The attribute is perfect for taking down mobile users.
- Use this if you see an enemy using a high damaging weapon to reflect back part of the damage
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
It serves as a well balanced melee weapon, and can be used by all loadouts.
- Initial release
- Damage buffed by 13%.
- The shield is designed like a triceratops and the sword is designed like a raptor of some sort.
- The Crystal's name in game is Gravalite, or Gravalith.