The Boom Blaster is a Heavy weapon released in 17.4.0 as part of the Alien General set.
It is an alien themed laser gun. It deals high DPS thanks to its fire rate and has a decently-sized ammo capacity, but it has low mobility.
It appears to be a hot pink laser-gun. It has a pink and lime-green grip, with a gold part at the bottom. It has a gold, pink, and blue stock. It has a pink body, with a dash of green. It has a blue (not actually iron) iron sight. It has a green barrel, with a gold tip. To top it all off, it has a lime-green trigger with no trigger guard.
When reloading, the user will replace the energy cell embedded in the weapon with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Boom Blaster always has a pull-up animation lasting around half a second.
- Eliminating a rival will make them explode, dealing damage to other players in the area. Use this to your advantage when dealing with groups of enemies.
- It has a pullout delay, take this into consideration while in battle.
- Use this like you would the Mithril Rifle with more attributes.
- Stay a far distance away from the user, and snipe them from afar.
- Try to flank the user, then rush them with a flamethrower or a shotgun.
- Try to take advantage of the pull-out delay and try to kill the player while they pull it out
- Pair this up with a high mobility weapon such as the Double Cashback when you need to move around quickly, as this weapon does not have very high mobility.
- Initial release
- The ammo clip was increased from 35 to 55.
- This is the fourth heavy weapon to have the "laser" attribute. Along with the Dragon King, Dragon Breath, and Laser Minigun in order of most recently added.
- It is the first weapon to have attribute.