The Borders Eraser is a Heavy added in the 21.1.0 update.
It is a heavy weapon of the Mythical grade. It is similar to the Eraser but has a slightly faster charge shot. You can get it by claiming mythical parts from the Ultimatum Adapt Event Set from the 21.1.0 update.
The Borders Eraser appears to be a Ultimatum-themed cannon with 3 energy clippers protruding from what looks like a section from the Ultimatum barrel. When charging, the 3 clippers become centered towards the middle of the barrel. During reloading, the player opens an access door located at the side of the main cannon and pulls out an energy cartridge before replacing it with a new one. The access doors are then closed, finishing the reloading process.
The Borders Eraser is a heavy with decent damage, average fire rate, fast charge speed, low capacity and mobility. It is best used in maps with long and narrow corridors such as Arabian Dust and Classic Pool. This weapon does not feature Rocket Jumping, and the Gravitation Force attribute is only activated when the player charges it to the maximum and lasts around 2-3 seconds. Like the Eraser, when it's fully charged it emits its most powerful shot, generating a singularity and sucking nearby enemies in, dealing decent damage.
- Use this similarly to the Eraser.
- Pair it up with a high mobility melee such as Heroic Epee or Dark Force Saber.
- Use a high damage piercing shot/stream beam weapon such as Ronin or Anti-Champion Rifle to finish off clustered enemies.
- Always reload when you can as the capacity is very low.
- Don't worry about the self-damage of this weapon since it's very weak even at maximum charge.
- Use this in the arena because the Gravitational Effect is very strong and pulls all the monsters to one spot where you can finish them with a fast firing, shotgun, or another area damage gun.
- Pick off users from long range with a sniper such as the One Shot.
- Ambush users from behind with direct hits from a powerful shotgun. Prime example would be the Viking.
- When caught by its gravitational force, rocket jump away or use the Pulling Sucker Gun to get out of its grasp.
- Use the Jetpack to avoid user's bullets.
- Initial release.
- As well as being similar to the Eraser, both contain the same word.
- Its reload sound is somewhat similar to the Eraser's.
- Compared to the Eraser, this weapon charges faster but has a very short Gravitational Force Black Hole.
- The Borders Eraser, together with Final Verdict and Piercer, is a part of the Ultimatum Adept set.