|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
How to Play
This game mode does not have any official mode rules due to the fact that it was never released. However, the name of the mode gives a hint that it might have been a group of players teaming up to defeat a boss.
- This is the only game mode that was never released.
- It was later replaced by the Flag Capture mode.
- The Pixel Gun Company likely decided to cancel the development of this mode.
- The Siege game mode also had a similar "Under Development" sign until it was added into the game.
- In 16.2.0, a mode similar to a Boss Battle was added: Raid.
- Monster Hunting, a minigame released in update 18.2.2, could be a possible reimagining of this mode, as both modes revolve around a group of players working together to take down a powerful boss.
Pixel Gun World content