The Bow Soul Card is a Sniper weapon released in the 17.6.0 update.
The Bow Soul Card is a charge Sniper weapon that has identical function as the Dragon Bite. It has a slow fire rate since it is a charge weapon, and low mobility. It has wall break shots, which means you can hit and pierce through multiple targets and obstacles.
In Weapon Slot
It appears to be a dark gray face with teal eyes that have tears coming out of them. It wears a white Tiara/Crown with a gray spike covered in teal stripes, with a gold outline and a blue gem underneath. The face also has teal braids of hair with gold hairbands.
The face is partially visible to the player when using the weapon. The player holds a black card with blue designs as well.
The Bow Soul Card performs identically to the Dragon Bite, serving as a secondhand choice to it, or vice versa. It has the wall break attribute, and the slow down effect. It can 1 bodyshot with good modules, but only at full charge.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Bow Soul Card will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Bow Soul Card will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Bow Soul Card and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Bow Soul Card's fire rate, respectively.
- Charge this up similarly to Dragon Bite with no ricochet, with additional wall break and slow down.
- Try to avoid charging up where enemies are present, as the charge up time is 3 seconds, making you vulnerable to enemy fire.
- Try to avoid escaping battles or traversing maps with this weapon, as it mobility is quite low.
- The attribute can be useful for preventing enemies from escaping if they get shot by this weapon.
- Use this weapon with the Oracle module combination to ambush unaware opponents.
- Since the Dragon Bite is Superior in damage, use it as a counter to this.
- Scoped sniper weapons outclass this weapon with distance. Making long-range combat effective in taking out this weapon's users.
- Use a high mobility weapon to outrun your opponent while they are charging it up.
Equip a long range primary weapon, close range heavy weapon, medium range special and long range back up.
- Initial release.
- It is the third bow type sniper with the Charge attribute to be introduced after the Professional Bow and Dragon Bite.
- It is one of the three "soul card" weapons, with the others being the Lance Soul Card and the Sword Soul Card.
- They are part of the Arcane Summoner Event Set, which explains enough to this small category of weapons.
- This weapon can be shrunk up as seen in the armory.