|“||Sure thing, don't take it out of a rock, why. Listen, maybe you are not THAT Arthur?||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is an ancient-looking sword that, most of the time, hits the player in a melee range since it is a Melee weapon. It has a super punch attribute, so it can produce a shockwave. The shockwave will also set enemies that survive on fire. It has very good damage, a medium attack speed, and slow mobility.
It appears to be an Excalibur or an ancient-looking sword. It has a blue handle and the middle of the sword has a lion. with a couple of purple gems on it. There are also 3 edges on the bottom part of the sword. Apparently, the sword has a tall blade, but it is mostly covered by a large, gray rock.
It is held from this weapon's blue handle. It is swung just like most Melee weapons. Though this is normally a 2 shot. However, after hitting 3 times, it will generally be a 1 shot with the shockwave that it produces.
- Use this only in close range as this is a Melee.
- Use the shockwave from this weapon in a group, but be sure to have hit 3 enemies before.
- Even though this weapon is very powerful, the mobility is quite slow and it can pose a disadvantage. Switch to an 85 mobility weapon if you have to dodge enemy fire or wish to traverse the map faster.
- If you hit an enemy for the third time right as you die, you will respawn with the shockwave ready.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Try attacking the user when the shockwave isn't activated yet.
- Outrun the user with any 80 or higher mobility weapon.
Equip a ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- This weapon refers to as a legendary sword in the mythology Excalibur.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Super Punch attribute.
- Brave Lion is also a game name suggestion.