|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Brave Patriot (PGW).
|“||If you are a patriot but afraid to go into the assault, take it in your hands (+100 to bravery). If you are brave enough but not patriotic, you must revise your views.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a WW2 Tommy Gun that shoots bullets automatically. It has good damage, a low fire rate for a machine gun, a decent capacity and a low mobility.
It has a large wooden shoulder stock, a metal barrel with a horizontal wooden grip underneath, and a charging handle on the top of the gun. The magazine is a thin stick magazine.
This weapon shoots regular bullets automatically with instant bullet travel time, but it has the fire rate slightly less than that of the AK-48, which is a low fire rate for a machine gun.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon has many uses, due to the balanced stats. Use as you would any gun.
- It is fully automatic but has a rate of fire as slow as the AK-48, so don't try to spray and pray with this gun.
- This can be used to pick off severely damaged enemies or weaken opponents itself.
- Aim for the head to maximize the DPS and overall damage from this weapon.
- Use this in medium ranges since this is more of an assault rifle.
- Aim well, as it has slow fire rate and low capacity.
- Since there are balanced stats, any attempt to counter it will be as efficient as countering a regular assault rifle user.
- Due to its quite slow fire rate, you can simply pick off the wielded with a faster, stronger or overall better weapon. The low damage allows you to easily counter the attacker.
Use this weapon more as a backup, as it is somewhat a weak weapon.
- This weapon (used) to be a playable primary, however, the only possible chance for any PG3D player to use it now, is to pick off on weakened enemies. It's damage and Fire Rate give it a low DPS when compared to some other weapons. (If you have it) This weapon is more of a support weapon to a sniper based player or a heavy weapon based player.
- This weapon, if used and aimed properly and skillfully, can kill max level players very easily, and it would probably be very overpowered if maxed at mythical grade.
- Initial release.
- The weapon became independent
- The State Defender (Brave Patriot's second upgrade) also became a separate weapon.
- The weapon was removed.
- The weapon was brought back. Its model and statistics were modified.
- Brought back into the Community choice lottery.
- It was added back into the 4th of July Lottery.
- Damage increased by 12% for Battle Royale only.
- The Brave Patriot is based on the real world M1928-A1 Thompson SMG the Allies used in World War 2, due to the cocking mechanism on the top of the weapon instead on the side like the M1A1.
- It takes four headshots to kill a dummy in the Polygon.
- It seems that is not like its real-life version.
- Unlike the real world, the game version fires slightly slow (5-6 rounds per second: while in real life it fires 800 - 1200 rpm (rounds per minute).
- In real life, it fires large .45 ACP rounds, a large damage round used in SMGs, Personal Defense Weapons, and Handguns (Civilian, Law Enforcement, and Military), but in-game it appears to be weaker than in real life.
- Despite having a 20-round magazine, it has 32 rounds in the magazine.
- In the old versions, the weapon had a lighter hue to its wooden parts, such as the stock, handle and handguard.
- The weapon in-game and on the kill screen looks like a slow-firing Combat Rifle that does a little more damage per shot.
- In recent updates, you can only receive it from certain events.
- When upgraded to Legendary, its damage is roughly on par to that of the Energy Assault Rifle.
- In its stock grade, it acts like a slow-firing Large-Caliber Machine Gun due to its damage output.