|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Brave Patriot (PGW).
|“||If you are a patriot but afraid to go into the assault, take it in your hands (+100 to bravery). If you are brave enough but not patriotic, you must revise your views.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a WW2 machine gun based on the Tommy Gun that shoots bullets automatically. It has good damage, a low fire rate for a machine gun, a decent capacity and a low mobility.
It has an extremely large shoulder stock made from a redwood, and a metal barrel, with a redwood, pump action handguard.
This weapon shoots regular bullets automatically with instant bullet travel time, but it has the fire rate of the AK-48, which is a low fire rate for a machine gun.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon has many uses, due to the balanced stats. Use as you would any gun.
- It is fully automatic but has a rate of fire as slow as the AK-48, so don't try to spray and pray with this gun.
- This can be used to pick off severely damaged enemies or weaken opponents itself.
- Aim for the head to maximize the DPS and overall damage from this weapon.
- Use this in medium ranges since this is more of an assault rifle.
- Aim well, as it has slow firerate and low capacity.
- Since there are balanced stats, any attempt to counter it will be as efficient as countering a regular assault rifle user.
- Due to its quite slow fire rate, you can simply pick off the wielded with a faster, stronger or overall better weapon. The low damage allows you to easily counter the attacker.
Use this weapon more as a backup, as it is somewhat a weak weapon.
- This weapon (used) to be a playable primary, however, the only possible chance for any PG3D player to use it now, is to pick off on weakened enemies. It's damage and Fire Rate give it a low DPS when compared to some other weapons. (If you have it) This weapon is more of a support weapon to a sniper based player or a heavy weapon based player.
- This weapon, if used and aimed properly and skillfully, can kill max level players very easily, and it would probably be very overpowered if maxed at mythical grade.
- Initial release.
- The weapon became independent
- The State Defender (Brave Patriot's second upgrade) also became a separate weapon.
- The weapon was removed.
- The weapon was brought back. Its model and statistics were modified.
- The Brave Patriot is based on the real world M1928-A1 Thompson SMG the Allies used in World War 2, due to the cocking mechanism on the top of the weapon instead on the side like the M1A1.
- It takes four headshots to kill a dummy in the Polygon.
- It seems that is not like its real-life version.
- Unlike the real world, the game version fires slightly slow (5-6 rounds per second: while in real life it fires 800 - 1200 rpm (rounds per minute).
- In real life, it fires large .45 ACP rounds, a large damage round used in SMGs, Personal Defense Weapons, and Handguns (Civilian, Law Enforcement, and Military), but in-game it appears to be weaker than in real life.
- Despite having a 20-round magazine, it has 32 rounds in the magazine.
- In the old versions, the weapon had a lighter hue to its wooden parts, such as the stock, handle and handguard.
- The weapon in-game and on the kill screen looks like a slow-firing Combat Rifle that does a little more damage per shot.
- In recent updates, you can only receive it from certain events.