The Bro Steamer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Bro Streamer is a Primary weapon of the Mythical rarity introduced in the 21.4.0 update's Cartoon Lottery and obtainable with 250 Mythical . It features praising damage per second, paired with a fast fire rate, decent capacity and moderate mobility.
The Bro Streamer takes the appearance of a steamboat with a black and white color scheme similar to the Steamboat Willie. The steamboat's windows resemble eyes and it's teeth is imprinted on the hull, giving it a cartoonistic aesthetic. Other details include two stern wheels and black funnels that puff smoke simultaneously.
When the fire button is pressed, the Bro Steamer fires bullets, damaging players that come in the bullets' radius . When its 40 bullet capacity depletes, the Bro Steamer emits steam from it's funnels around the player damaging enemies while it reloads similar to the Chickaboom!
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that every time a player switches to this weapon a short pull-out animation will play lasting less then half a second.
- Aim for headshots to deal additional damage.
- This weapon is a general-purpose close-medium range Primary. This is due to its high rate of fire and its slight travel time.
- Use the scope and fire in bursts when dealing with enemies at long range.
- This can be used as an effective means in defending against melee users. Fire while aiming center mass or the head while backpedaling.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blindspots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party and Coliseum.
- Aim at groups of enemies.
- Use it's reload to damage players in close range.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users in close range.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range due to its high suppressor and accuracy. Instead, try flanking around the user and surprise-attack them from their sides.
- Stick to cover when being suppressed by its user, use Throwing gadgets such as the Frag Grenade to damage or kill the user from behind cover.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- Use gadgets such as the Denied! or the Reflector to make users less interested in killing you.
- Initial Release.
- The Bro Steamer is a reference to Steamboat Willie, a very early cartoon short by Walt Disney.