The Bug Cleaner is a Special weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update. You can get it from the Bug Catcher Trader's Van set for 350 .
Bug Cleaner is a developer themed electro-thrower. It deals good damage, high fire rate, low mobility and capacity.
It is features a yellow frame/body with a translucent canister that stores captured bugs. It also features a grey handle with a black grip, a long yellow barrel with a yellow muzzle, and a blue ring around the barrel with an iron sight attached. Under the weapon, there is a grey energy unit with a red wire connected to the main weapon. It also has a blue energy cell with 'BUG' written on the side.
When shooting it creates an orange-red web that sucks everyone in range, dealing damage and disabling their jump. With VI modules, it takes somewhere 10 shots or more to kill players with Gold Clan Armor.
When reloading, the energy cell below the gun is taken off, shaken and reinserted into the gun.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Bug Cleaner will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this like the Gravitator or Block Flamethrower.
- Its attack range is short, so stay in small areas.
- Take advantage of this weapon's gravitation force and disable jumps attribute to pull them and prevent them from escaping.
- This weapon doesn't have long range like the Echo Scanner, so pick off its users from medium to long range.
- Make sure to use a higher mobility weapon to outrun its users.
- Moving away while shooting the enemy is advised as you are likely to not escape with its and attribute.
- Equip a sniper you can use at long range.
- Equip a high mobility melee as this weapon has low mobility.
- Initial release
- It shares some similarities in design and reloading animations to Block Flamethrower.
- Its reload animation is somewhat similar to the Bedivere.