The Bunny Smasher is an Easter themed Melee weapon. It posses high efficiency, high mobility, and a decent swing speed. It has attributes such a simple Double Jump and Disable Jumps, which is a resemblance of a rabbit.
It is a pink hammer and a shield with white-blue accents. On each sides of the cylinder of the hammer comes with two angry rabbit faces. There exists the rabbit paws on each faces of the cylinder of the hammer.
On the shield, the angry rabbit face gives a prominent appearance, facing the enemies.
When the user presses the attack button, the user will swing the hammer in front of them, which will disable the enemy's use of gadgets and their ability to jump. In addition, the user will be able to jump in midair when equipped.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Bunny Smasher will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Like most Melee weapons with high mobility, keep moving while attacking.
- Use this weapon against enemies who rely on gadgets.
- This weapon is very effective against those who bunny hop very often.
- Equip the Burning Tiara and the Berserk Cape to increase movement speed.
- Jump around so you mess your enemy's aim when you hit them to finish them off with a high power weapon because that can not jump.
- Use the 85 mobility to your advantage, Especially if they are trying to escape you.
- If you don't use boots featuring the ability to double jump, you can equip these to be able to double jump.
- Hitting the enemy will stop them from jumping so use the double jump to your advantage in that situation
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Shotguns and Area Damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Flank its users, so as to reduce chances of being hit.
- Use the Sticky Candy or ranged weapons that feature the attribute such as the Block Flamethrower
- If the user has Energy Shield module skill active, use a ranged melee like the Combat Yo-Yo, as it gives the user a disadvantage of being unable to get close while the skill is active.
- Initial Release
- It is the second item to have the double jump feature after the Robot Samurai
- It is the first weapon to feature the double jump attribute.
- Somehow, the double jump attribute doesn't work in Escort.
- It has a shield, but it hasnt got the Shield attribute. This is likely due to its cosmetic nature.
- This melee is somehow a remodel of the Sharp Flame, as the structure of the weapon has a similar appearance to the weapon, but the attributes are overpowered, making it a very popular melee.