The Burning Tiara is 1 of 6 league Wear items added in the 10.5.0 update. This was unobtainable in the 18.0.0 update, but brought back in the 18.1.0 update.
Typically viewed by the majority of the community as the best Headwear, It is a green tiara with a golden red-eyed skull on the front while other jewels and precious materials are found on the sides of it. It is an adamant tiara with 6 pointy ends. These pointy ends are half crystal, half amethyst. Additionally, it has a burning effect, If the player has chosen to make it visible when worn.
☆: It greatly increases jump height, weapon damage, and greatly accelerates movement speed.
- Use this hat in order to jump over high obstacles and to quickly escape from intense situations.
- As this wear Increases movement By a significant margin, Try strafing bullets, lasers, other projectiles, and even around players when using this hat.
- You can use this hat in order to more easily take out players with weapons that are typically automatic and weapons that have average damage.
- If you have the skill, try as best as you can aiming for its users who strafe often.
- Players with Burning Tiaras are usually common in close-ranged maps with tight corridors like Pool Party and Silent School, so it is recommended to take out players using lethal weapons,
- If you are not in the Adamant division, do not worry about players "hiding" the Burning Tiara, since this hat requires the player to have reached adamant league to Unlock.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their Headwear other than also wearing it. Most of the wear is just used for better movement and jump height, so what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using and how they are playing.
- This is unlocked at the Adamant League, which is the third-highest league, making this hat difficult to acquire.
- It's mostly the buffed version of the King's Crown.
- It is one of the 6 special league hats, the others being the Bandit Bandage, Cowboy Hat, Afro, Mushroom Hat, and the Evil Brain.
- These 6 hats were later removed in the 18.0.0 update and was unobtainable. However, they were brought back in the following update.
- The movement speed does not stack with other accessories. Instead, the item with more movement speed would be applied to a weapon.
- In the 11.2.0 update, there was a bug in the Armory which makes its flame gray. However, this bug was fixed in the 11.3.0 update, but the flame still appears to be gray when you hide your wear.