The Call of Sirens is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update.
The call of the sirens is an aquatic themed sniper that shoots pearls with travel time and area damage. It deals high damage, has a good fire rate, but has a bad mobility, and a decent capacity.
The magazine has a shell shape similar to that of a Calico Scallop, which makes this sniper look unique during the release. The weapon itself appears to have a shell-shaped blue barrel, similar to that of a conch shell. It has a turquoise body, and a gold frame covering the handle and the scope.
This weapon shoots blue and white pearls that move at a fast pace and gives area attack upon impact or hitting an enemy. The area damage is small and can deal headshot damage. The gun can also apply Charm and Stunt effect to the enemy, making this gun is effective against bunny hoppers at close-medium range while also reducing their damages. Also, if you have Level 2 modules, it one shots players if it gets a headshot.
When reloading, the player takes the Calico Scallop out of the bottom of the weapon and puts a new Calico Scallop in. It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Anti-Champion Rifle. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this similarly to the Royal Marriage Officiant as they share similar attributes.
- Due to its travel time its best to use it in small-medium maps.
- Use the Charm attribute to stay alive after high-damaging shot.
- Use the Disable Jumps attribute to prevent enemies from escaping, or catching up.
- Strafe around with high mobility weapons as the gun has travel time.
- Pick off the user(s) from long ranges.
- Use an one shot weapon and aim to the head to maximize the chance of killing the user(s).
- Initial release.
- This sniper looks like a fusion of the Morgana and Royal Marriage Officiant, making this weapon overpowered over the two snipers. By its structure, it looks like the Morgana's skin, even though it isn't.
- If the weapon is held long enough in the Armory, a special animation will be played.
- This weapon appeared as the Royal Marriage Officiant for people who didn't update their game when the Atlantis Battle Pass season came out.