The Call of Sirens is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update.
The Call of Sirens is an aquatic themed sniper that shoots pearls with travel time and area damage. It has a very high damage, a decent fire rate of 69, a decent capacity of 7, and a low mobility of 50.
The magazine has a shell shape similar to that of a Calico Scallop, which makes this sniper look unique during the release. The weapon itself appears to have a shell-shaped blue barrel, similar to that of a conch shell. It has a turquoise body, and a gold frame covering the handle and the scope.
This weapon shoots blue and white pearls that move at a fast pace and gives area attack upon impact or hitting an enemy. The area damage is small and can deal headshot damage. The gun can also apply Charm and Stunt effect to the enemy, making this gun is effective against bunny hoppers at close-medium range while also reducing their damages. Also, if you have Level 2 modules, it one shots players if it gets a headshot.
When reloading, the player takes the Calico Scallop out of the bottom of the weapon and puts a new Calico Scallop in.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Call of Sirens will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Call of Sirens will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Call of Sirens and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Call of Sirens's fire rate, respectively.
- Use this similarly to the Royal Marriage Officiant as they share similar attributes.
- Due to its travel time its best to use it in small-medium maps.
- Use the Weakening attribute to stay alive after high-damaging shot.
- Use the Disable Jumps attribute to prevent enemies from escaping, or catching up.
- Try to aim for the head to make more damage to the player.
- Strafe around with high mobility weapons as the gun has travel time.
- Pick off the user(s) from long ranges.
- Use an one shot weapon and aim to the head to maximize the chance of killing the user(s).
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponents take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
- Initial release.
- This sniper looks like a fusion of the Morgana and Royal Marriage Officiant, making this weapon overpowered over the two snipers. By its structure, it looks like the Morgana's skin, even though it isn't.
- If the weapon is held long enough in the Armory, a special animation will be played.
- This weapon appeared as the Royal Marriage Officiant for people who didn't update their game when the Atlantis Season Battle Pass came out.