The Call of Valhalla is a Special weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
It is a spear that shoots out a beam of yellow light. It has good damage, average fire rate, high capacity, and below average mobility.
It appears to be somewhat like a cross between a spear and a knife, but the blade is separated into two, and it has glowing blue runes engraved on a charcoal-grey blade. The handle itself is white and thin, with a couple of glowing blue runes, and a red silk-like material wrapped around the upper half of the handle. Between the handle and blade is a strange-looking design, consisting of a blue sphere in the middle of it, a white-and-gold design surrounding it, and golden, somewhat wing-like shapes protruding from it. There are 5 white rectangular cuboids connecting it to the golden design near the handle. Finally, at the butt of the spear, there is yet another golden, bowl-like shape holding a blue sphere.
Like all weapons, it needs to be charged first before shooting. Once charged, it shoots out a yellow laser beam with medium range and will damage anyone in its way. When the beam touches a teammate, they will be healed instead. In addition, when held around teammates, they will receive a damage buff due to its attribute.
When reloading, the player takes out the gemstone out of the spear and insert a new one.
- Unlike most weapons, it's more suitable as a utility weapon than an offensive weapon. However, this weapon also deals very high damage.
- Stay close to allies with this weapon.
- If you are using this weapon, stay close to other players.
- Use this around your teammates to boost their damage.
- Switch to other weapons and then use it again if you want to interrupt its stream beam with ammo left.
- In hallways or places where there are many enemies, take advantage of this weapon's hidden Piercing Shot attribute, and burn through
- While shooting the beam, aim at an opponent quickly if the initial shot was released into the air.
- Don't release the charge in an isolated spot. Release it when you see an opponent or a teammate.
- Shoot your own teammates to heal them when they are low on .
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team. This is especially useful in game modes such as Raid and Siege.
- Use this with someone with a Sly Wolf in Team Fight (PG3D) to heal them while they have the shield to protect you.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until beam has finished, then attack the user when they are vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable laser, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Never be fooled, as it is not a melee weapon.
- Initial Release
- It is a ranged Special weapon, even though it looks like a melee, similar to the Plasma Beast.
- Its idle animation shows swinging the weapon as if its a melee.
- Its shooting noise sound similar to the Eye of Ra.
- It is the first Stream Beam weapon to not reuse the Dragon Energy Emitter reload sound. The Sun Eater also doesn't reuse it.
- It has the same fire rate, capacity, and mobility as the Sun Eater.