|“||Only the best Forge-cooks from Lapland can make this axes. Components: ice sugar, tears of snow moray, and a teensy bit of the Christmas Spirit (not to be confused with another weapon in the game).||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Candy Axe is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update.
It is an icy ax that attacks and bleeds opponents in close range. It has good damage, decent attack speed, and fast mobility. It is 3 - 4 hits with bleeding.
It appears to be a Christmas-themed axe. The handle is a candy cane and the axe head is presumably light blue candy. There are Christmas ornaments around the candy cane.
This ax, being a melee weapon, can attack players in close range only by swinging it. Moreover, this has a bleeding attribute, which makes players lose extra health for a few seconds.
It has a fixed delay mechanic which means there is a small delay when switching to it.
- Use it like any other melee weapon.
- Use the bleeding to weaken players.
- You can use this weapon to run around as the mobility is quite high.
- Only use this in close range.
- Use this weapon on weakened players.
- Simply attack the user from long range.
- Try not to go near its users as this weapon can take you out in 3 - 4 hits.
- Strafe around the user so they don't hit you.
Bring any long-ranged weapon with you.
- Initial release.
- Mobility decreased to 65 from 80.
- Mobility increased to 75 from 65.
- From the looks of it, it looks like a spiritual successor of the Happy Tree Slayer.
- Despite its icy looks (due to the head), it does not give out slowing effect.