|“||It has lied in my sock for 3 years. You can now penetrate Portalius' Armor with it.||”|
—Weapon's description in the Gallery
It is a large candy cane that hits the player in melee range when swung. It deals good damage, high attack rate, and great mobility.
The Candy Baton is an enlarged candy cane adorned with red and white stripes.
The player, holding it in one hand, swings this weapon when attacking. It can only deal damage in very close range, since it is a melee weapon.
- It has high mobility, use it to travel around a map.
- Due to its partially high damage output, use it to kill from crystal armored and under players, just with caution if they'll retaliate hard. (The better the Combat level, the well-armored enemies you can kill.)
- It can be used to ambush targets.
- Use area damage weapons to easily deal with its users. Combine your attacks with rocket jumps for effectiveness.
- Use rapid fire weapons if its users are coming from a distance.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Rocket jump when the user is trying to hit you to avoid getting hit.
Equip a weapon that will be good in either a long or medium range, for it is a melee.
Efficiency was nerfed and it was removed from the Lucky Chest.
It was brought back into the Lucky Chest.
This weapon was also obtainable from the Trader's Van for a limited time on the 11th of January, 2020.
It’s damage got increased by 13%.
- The Candy Baton is one of four weapons exclusive to the Lucky Chest, the other being the Golden Friend, the Power Claw, and the Spark Shark.
- It is the only Christmas themed mythical weapon not unlockable in the Cyber Santa set.
- The Candy Baton is usually obtained after about 150 openings of the Daily Gift, making it very expensive and/or difficult to obtain it.
- This weapon, tied with the Chainsaw Sword, used to have the highest efficiency stat of any Melee weapon in the game, with 27.
- The Candy Baton is one of few weapons that were removed and added back, like the Combat Rifle, the Dater Hater, and the Carrot Sword.
- This weapon has the same attack sound as the Knight Sword (PG3D).