The Candy Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 20.0.0 update.
It is a medium-sized revolver with a colorful candy themed skin. It deals decent damage, and has a decent fire rate, an average-sized ammo capacity and great mobility.
It has a purple/yellow/pink body with a purple pistol grip, a yellow hammer, and a purple/pink cylinder. At the front, there is a large purple/pink stripped barrel with a purple muzzle, a purple gas tube underneath the barrel, and a candy charm hanging underneath the barrel. On top of the weapon, there is a purple reflex sight.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a purple projectile with a multicolor trail. This projectile has travel time, and when an enemy is hit, the projectile will inflect , and has a 50% chance to deal .
When reloading, the user open the cylinder, eject the spent casings, and insert new ones.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- It has fast travel time, thus try to compensate for distance a little when the enemy is moving since the projectiles do not explode.
- It should be used at short-medium range, however using the scope can help with picking off enemies at longer ranges.
- The high mobility is useful as a weapon to carry when moving around from point to point.
- The is effective when countering mobile players and Jetpack users.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Initial release
- Its performance is similar to that of the Rivet Gun.