|“||-Oh Captain,my Captain! The Kraken is up ahead!
-Gimme my harpoon now. It is time to kill that hellish octopus.
—Captain's description in the Gallery
The Captain is a Special weapon released in the 14.0.0 update.
It is an ocean-themed gun that shoots harpoons. This weapon has somewhat decent damage, a good fire rate, a slightly low capacity, and average mobility.
This weapon has a blue ammo pack that has arrows, a trigger for shooting, a piercing arrow that has been on a shooter. It has an anchor drawn near the back of this weapon and it is a reskin of the Harpoon Gun.
This weapon shoots light gray harpoons with a slow bullet travel time, so it works best in close range. These harpoons can pierce through players and make them bleed, which means that they temporarily lose extra health. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 2x zoom optic sight, mainly to aim more accurately.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of harpoons from the bottom and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Try aiming for the head of enemy players.
- This weapon could be used to weaken enemy player since it has the bleeding attribute.
- Use this weapon in close ranges. This should also perform well in medium ranges but you should take into account this weapon's travel time.
- Try to use this weapon skillfuly as this weapon is 3-4 shots.
- Since this weapon has travel time, attack from a distance.
- A Shotgun or a high fire rate weapon should easily defeat these users.
- Try using high-efficiency area damage weapons to take these users out easily.
- If you are forced into a close range combat, try using your melee weapon and engage these users. However, be mindful of your health.
- Simply jump and strafe to avoid its projectiles.
Have a good primary or a sniper to deal with people at medium to long ranges.
- Added to game
- It is a reskin of the Harpoon Gun, but with slightly lower damage.