It is a crossbow with a large carrot acting as it's projectile, with a scope mounted on it's back. It deals an extremely high amount of damage, a slow fire rate, somewhat a low capacity, and a slow mobility of 55. when Critical damage comes in, it is always a one shot. It is capable of killing opponents with one shot with decent modules.
It appears as a green crossbow-shaped stalk that has a carrot attached on it. On top of the crossbow there is green scope with a little white detail. The gun has a gray butt and some orange details on it.
When reloading, the user inserts a carrot into the front socket of the bow.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Carrot Crossbow will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay is shot and then switched to it.
- This weapon is a one shot weapon but the hitbox is tiny, so you need to time your shots precisely.
- Try to not use this weapon at close range, as you will be vulnerable when you are reloading.
- Use the scope at long range can make aiming easier.
- The attribute can increase this weapon's damage, even more, making it a great weapon for dealing with heavily armored opponents.
- Use this in medium-ranged maps since the travel time makes it hard for the bullets to hit in long-range.
- Use a high mobility weapon, jump around or rocket jumping around the player with this weapon to make you hard to hit.
- Try to dodge the first shot of this weapon, then use the reloading time to destroy it's users, as it takes quite a long time to reload with this weapon.
- Take cover behind solid objects as this weapon does not have the wall break attribute.
- Use area damage or burning weapons to disorient the user's aim.
- Get close to the user and use a shotgun or powerful melee to quickly decimate them.
- If you charge the user head-on, move in zigzag patterns to decline the possibility of getting hit.
- Use fast-firing automatics to chip away the user's health rapidly, and giving then no time to react, hopefully making them panic and mess up with their aim.
Bring a strong shotgun/melee/flamethrower/electrothrower to deal with enemies at close range. Furthermore, bring a fast-firing backup or special in case an enemy survives a shot from this weapon. Additionally, a high-mobility weapon is recommended for traversing around the map.
- Initial release.
- Returned in the Easter offer as an in-app purchase.
- It also returned in the Trader's Van for . Cost depends on player's level.
- This weapon's model looks similar to the Laser Crossbow's model.
- This is the second slowest firing sniper in the game, it just fires a bit faster than the One Shot despite the 25 fire rate.
- It does slightly more damage than the One Shot. Make this weapon good with decent modules
- This is the second weapon that shoots a kind of vegetable, the first being Potato Implant.
- Despite having a reload animation, it does not need to reload like the Ultimatum.
- In the 21.2.0 update, it has returned in the Trader's Van for and the Special Offer as an in-app purchase.