It is a crossbow with a carrot acting as it's projectile, with a scope mounted on it's back. It has high damage, low fire rate, low capacity, and slow mobility. It is currently an 1 shot to the body at maximum efficiency.
It appears as a green crossbow-shaped stalk that has a carrot attached on it. On top of the crossbow there is green scope with a little white detail. The gun has a gray butt and some orange details on it.
The user will fire the carrot in front. Although it acquires a high bullet speed, it has travel time, which makes it harder to hit enemies.
When reloading, the user inserts a carrot into the front socket of the bow.
It has both Input Delay (Receives Delay) and Output Delay (Gives Delay). This means that the Carrot Crossbow will have a pull-up time whenever another weapon with Output Delay (Gives Delay) is shot, then quickly switched to it, and the Carrot Crossbow will also give pull-up time to any weapons with Input Delay (Receives Delay) if it is shot, then quickly switched to the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon. The duration of the pull-up time for both the Carrot Crossbow and the Input Delay (Receives Delay) weapon switched to after it depends on the previously used weapon's fire rate and the Carrot Crossbow's fire rate, respectively.
- This weapon is a one shot weapon but the hitbox is tiny, so you need to time your shots precisely.
- Try to not use this weapon at close range,as you will be vulnerable when you are reloading.
- Use the scope at long range can make aiming easier.
- The attribute can increase this weapon's damage, even more,making it a great weapon for dealing with heavily armored opponents.
- Use this in medium-ranged maps since the travel time makes it hard for the bullets to hit in long-range.
- Use a high mobility weapon, jump around or rocket jumping around the player with this weapon to make you hard to hit.
- Try to dodge the first shot of this weapon,then use the reloading time to destroy it's users, as it takes quite a long time to reload with this weapon.
- Take cover behind solid objects as this weapon does not have the wall break attribute.
- Use area damage or burning weapons to disorient the user's aim.
- Get close to the user and use a shotgun or powerful melee to quickly decimate them.
- If you charge the user head-on, move in zigzag patterns to decline the possibility of getting hit.
- Use fast-firing automatics to chip away the user's health rapidly, and giving then no time to react, hopefully making them panic and mess up with their aim.
Bring a strong shotgun/melee/flamethrower/electrothrower to deal with enemies at close range. Furthermore, bring a fast-firing backup or special in case an enemy survives a shot from this weapon. Additionally, a high-mobility weapon is recommended for traversing around the map.
- Initial release.
- This weapon's model looks similar to the Laser Crossbow's one.
- This is the first elite challenge weapon in the Sniper category. The second being Activity Neutralizer.
- This is the second slowest firing sniper in the game, it just fires a bit faster than the One Shot despite the 25 fire rate.
- This is the second weapon that shoots a kind of vegetable, the first being Potato Implant.