|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Carrot Sword (PGW).
|“||It looks like a fire sword which scares your visually impaired enemies. Don't hit them if they run away, as carrots are helpful for improving sight. They will see that it is just a carrot.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Carrot Sword is a [[::Category:Melee|Melee]] weapon introduced in the 9.4.0 update.
It is a carrot in the shape of a sword that attacks players in close range. The Carrot Sword deals moderate damage, has a moderate attack speed, and has high mobility. When at max level, it is capable of usually a 4 shot kill depending on the critical damage.
It looks exactly like a regular carrot, with a green hilt, handle, and counterweight. It also has an orange blade.
The player swings this weapon to attack the player in close range. Moreover, this weapon can deal critical damage, which means that there is a chance that the player can deal twice the damage on an opponent.
- Sneak up from behind and repeatedly attack the target.
- If upgraded to Epic or Legendary, the Critical Damage attribute could make it a reliable Melee.
- Use area damage weapons. This will inflict a lot of damage and the user won't be able to avoid the projectiles easily.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- If bludgeoned/ambushed by a user, scram and spray a Primary/Backup at them.
Equip good assault weapons, mostly powerful Primary weapons.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was removed from the Armory. There was a glitch where it would be tiny in the Armory, but it was fixed in an unknown update.
- The weapon was brought back as part of the Easter theme of the update.
- The Critical Damage attribute was added to the weapon.
- Its damage was nerfed from 10 to 6.
- The weapon was removed from the Armory once again. Its Armory icon was shifted slightly as well.
- This, and its former upgrades were disguised as a Combat Knife for other players.
- A trail effect was added to the weapon (likely a test).
- The trail effect was removed.
- The trail effect was added back.
- The attack speed of the weapon was reduced, but its damage was buffed.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 17%.
- This sword is probably based on a common decoration from the holiday Easter.