|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Carrot Sword (PG3D).
It looks exactly like a regular carrot, with a green hilt, handle, a counterweight and an orange blade.
It has a high movement speed and moderate damage, very useful if the player wants to escape from enemies.
- Use this weapon to avoid enemies' bullets jumping and running and then attack.
- Sneak up from behind and repeatedly attack them.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering and a less complicate duel.
- Use this in melee range in order to tear down enemy players, but use this in close to medium ranged maps, unless if these maps have too much intensity.
- Don't stop aiming at the enemy player while moving forward and backward.
- Use area damage weapons and shoot bullets on the ground. This will inflict a lot of damage and your opponent won't be able to avoid these bullets easily.
- Quickly run away if took damage, and spray bullets with a primary or backup gun.
- The jump boost given by the Light Swords can be used to dodge melee attacks and shoot the user from above.
This weapon is Easter/Food themed.
Buy a weapon that is not melee-ranged.
- This sword is probably based off a common decoration from the holiday Easter.
- In the mobile version, the weapon is still in the Armory, while in the PC version, it was removed.
- When a player got killed by this weapon, the weapon wasn't shown on the kill feed and only a space were separating the killer and its victim.