|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Carrot Sword is a Melee weapon added in the Easter Event! event. It is located in the Melee section of the Armory. However, it was removed after event.
It looks exactly like a regular carrot, with a green hilt, handle, a counterweight and an orange blade.
It has a high movement speed and moderate damage, very useful if the player wants to escape from enemies.
- Use this weapon to avoid enemies' bullets jumping and running and then attack.
- Sneak up from behind and repeatedly attack them.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering and a less complicate duel.
- Use this in melee range in order to tear down enemy players, but use this in close to medium ranged maps, unless if these maps have too much intensity.
- Don't stop aiming at the enemy player while moving forward and backward.
- Use area damage weapons and shoot bullets on the ground. This will inflict a lot of damage and your opponent won't be able to avoid these bullets easily.
- Quickly run away if took damage, and spray bullets with a primary or backup gun.
- The jump boost given by the Light Swords can be used to dodge melee attacks and shoot the user from above.
Buy a weapon that is not melee-ranged.
- This sword is probably based off a common decoration from the holiday Easter.
- In the mobile version, the weapon is still in the Armory, while in the PC version, it was removed.
- When a player got killed by this weapon, the weapon wasn't shown on the killfeed and only a space were separating the killer and its victim.