This pet is a tuxedo cat, with a pink nose and big green eyes.
- A level 1 Cat does low damage and has minimal health, but it is hard to notice and is therefore able to finish off severely weakened enemies.
- Your Cat teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It's recommended to shoot the Cat with a low damage weapon as shooting it with a high-damage weapon would be meaningless due to its very low health.
- Fast shooting area damage weapons allow you to get rid of it very easily, without aiming precisely.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- Even though it is known generically as "Cat", there are more cats in the game: the Red Cat, the Grey Cat, the Zombie Cat and the Alien Cat.
- This, along with 6 other pets, 4 eggs and 2 miscellaneous content included in the pets system, are added in the 11.1.0 update.
- Its stats are exactly the same as the Dog, Parrot, the Rabbit and the other common pets.