Minigames are game contents, in which each minigame provides their main rule. They are a replica of Modes, except that they require , they have a rating and have special rules.
In minigames, players can join a map or make a game of their own, by creating a Party server.
Pixel Gun 3D has 5 minigames:
- Campaign was a mode in Pixel Gun 3D, and it became a minigame in the 12.0.0 update. The story is Newbie whom wakes up during a zombie apocalypse, and strives to find the source of the incident.
- Sandbox was a mode in Pixel Gun 3D added in 10.1.0 update. It turned into a minigame in the 12.0.0 update.
- Arena was a mode, and it became a minigame in the 12.0.0 update. The objective is to survive as many waves as possible. There is no limit to finish Arena mode.
- Parkour Challenge is a minigame introduced in the 12.0.0 update. You need to jump all the way to the end of a map in order to complete the mode successfully.
- Extreme Run is a minigame introduced in the 12.0.0 update. In Extreme Run, you need to keep on running, until you die. There is no limit into finishing this mode.
- As of the 12.0.0 update in Pixel Gun 3D, Deadly Games, Co-op Survival, Campaign, Arena and Sandbox turned into Minigames.
- As of the 12.1.0 update in Pixel Gun 3D, Deadly Games, Co-op Survival and Block Crash turned (back) into modes.
- Arena is a mode in Pixel Gun World, while in Pixel Gun 3D, it is a Minigame.
- Squad in Minigames is called "Party".
- The sign that says "More cool minigames are coming soon!" indicates that there will be more minigames in the future.
This category lists all of the minigames in Pixel Gun 3D.
All items (17)