In the Pets System, pets are creatures that can be obtained from eggs. They fight on your side, whether you are playing a multiplayer mode or a singleplayer mode. They can also be used in Sandbox mode. However, like how you forcefully act in Sandbox, they act like peaceful animals.
Pets, similarly to Weapons have their own stats which depend on the species. They can be trained once the player collects enough Upgrade Points, and spends his/her virtual currency on training his/her pet. You get one single training point whenever you find a Pet that you already have. All pets teleport to the player once far enough so the player doesn't have to worry about it being lost.
Eggs are an essential source on getting pets. Once one of them hatches, it's possible to receive a new one with the Egg Delivery, which takes up to 12 hours to deliver an egg. It doesn't matter what part of the shell is colored, only the main color (red, green, purple..) indicates the rarity of the egg.
|Pet Grade||Obtained from|
|Uncommon||Simple egg and Ancient egg.|
|Epic||Ancient egg, Magic egg and Champion egg.|
|Legendary||Magic egg and Champion egg.|
- At the Super Incubator screen, the Legendary grade isn't colored red. However, this issue has been fixed in the 11.2.0 update.
- You can get the Unicorn, the Phoenix, the Magical Dragon and the Griffin, also known as the Mythical pets by any egg, depending on your luck. (Except for Griffin which is only a pet that can obtained from the Honor Egg.)
- There is nothing related to pets nor the system in Pixel Gun World, so everything related to the Pet System is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D.
- So far, there are no removed pets.
- The pets, the eggs, the Super Incubator and the Egg Delivery case are all included in the Pets System, and since the Pets System has been introduced in the 11.1.0 update, then these contents have been introduced in the same update.
- Later in the 11.2.0 update, 10 more species of pets were introduced, and were given attributes such as Bleeding and Poison.
- Later, in the 11.3.0 update, 4 more species of pets were introduced, including one Mythical pet.
- Later, in the 11.4.0 update, 4 more species of pets were introduced, including one Mythical pet, which is obtained in a unique way.
- So far, each and every update ever since the 11.1.0 update, the Pixel Gun Company kept adding pets, including at least one Mythical pet.
- However, as of the 12.0.0 update, that chain was broken, since the 12.0.0 update didn't introduce a new pet.
- Every time you have a pet, tapping it will make the pet do a small animation.
This category lists all of the pets and eggs in Pixel Gun 3D.
All items (84)