This is a page that will have helpful info about both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World. Want to help other players? Create your own tutorial now following some simple guidelines!
Here are a few tips on making tutorials:
- Opening paragraph; state a bit on what you're going to make a tutorial about.
- Pictures: All tutorials need pictures for people to have a visual on what you're trying to say.
- Body: Well, it's not a tutorial without the tutorial part.
Rules to writing a tutorial:
Failure to comply with these rules will result in your tutorial being removed and possibly further punishment.
- Use appropriate language at ALL times in the tutorial.
- The only category that you can add to a tutorial is "Tutorials". Do not create ANY new categories for your tutorial.
- Do not harass any users or their tutorials when you write your tutorial.
- NEVER make hack tutorials. This will result in the removal of the tutorial and a permanent ban.
Commenting Policies on Tutorial Pages:
Failure to comply with these rules will result in your comment being removed and possibly further punishment.
- No cursing of any kind.
- No harassing the writer of the tutorial.
- . Constructive criticism is welcome on tutorial pages but not in an insulting or rude manner.
All items (51)
- Campaign Tactics (Pixelated World)
- Coin and Experience Farming
- Coin Farming (10.0.0)
- Coin Farming (Arena)
- Countering Weapons - Detailed Version
- How to beat Prison
- How to beat Swamp
- How to deal with magic weapon users (OUTDATED)
- How to do well in CO-OP Survival
- How to get images on capes
- How to Make a Custom Skin 10.6.0 Edition.
- Parkour City Strategy
- Party anthem with the Bass Cannon!
- Pixel Gun 3D The Ultimate Guide to Become a Pro
- The correct ways to use 0XBADCODE
- Three Category Spam Loadout
- Three Category Spam Tips & Tricks
- Tips & Tricks for both Professional and Inexperienced
- Tutorial: Event Key Farming
- Tutorial: How to Counter Adamant League Players
- Tutorial: Pool Party
- Tutorials Guidelines