|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Chainsaw is a weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
It is a chainsaw, but the chain is glowing with energy. It is mostly blue with a silver-coloured steel part. It also has a black handle.
The Chainsaw is a nice weapon for beginning players. It deals moderate damage and has high attack speed and mobility making it an effective weapon. It can be used to rush to your enemy quickly due to its high mobility. However, it becomes ineffective against level 20's.
- This weapon makes a very loud noise so do not needlessly use it so you will not alert your foes.
- Strafe around the foe while attacking.
- The weapon glows. Meaning, switch to a non-glowing weapon when hiding in the darkness.
- Use this for running because this is merely the Combat Knife Up3 statistic-wise, but with a higher mobility and price.
- Jump out of the way and avoid the user.
- If attacked from behind, try to retaliate at a small distance.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon that is not melee-ranged.