|“||You will know a plenty of ways to exit a conflict when playing in Champion league. For instance, if your opponent sees the minigun, he will inevitably wave the white flag.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Champion Peacemaker is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a white, champion-themed minigun that shoots regular bullets. It has a high fire rate, a large capacity and decent mobility. Its attributes are "Automatic" and "Minigun".
It is a reskinned version of the Automatic Peacemaker with Champion colors.
It has 4 barrels with rings all around it, a white handle and a black base with a different skull on it and a white-red drum clip.
This weapon automatically shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. Its accuracy slightly decreases after every few shots while spraying and praying. It has an automatic attribute and a minigun attribute, which gives it a small delay before shooting.
When reloading, the clip from the weapon's bottom is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it similarly to the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- Spray and pray for the best results. This weapon has an extremely high capacity and fire rate which is suitable for spraying and praying.
- Despite its high capacity, you do not get any ammo in reserve when you respawn.
- This weapon is also good for taking down Jetpack users and Rocket Jumpers, although this will take some level of skill and aiming.
- This weapon is great at eliminating mobile targets because of the high fire rate.
- This is one of the few weapons that can counter 3 category spammers as it has high Efficiency Per Second, fire rate and Capacity.
- Keep your eye on your enemy and don't forget to jump around. If you have a steady hand, your continuous fire will overpower their constant weapon switching.
- While reloading, switch to another weapon until you are safe as its reload is extremely slow and may get yourself killed.
- It is not recommended to use this weapon in long-range due to its low accuracy and does not have a scope.
- It can be mitigated by equipping Turbo Charger as it reduces bullet spread for short period of time.
- Aim at the head for maximum Efficiency Per Second.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- When fully upgraded, this weapon deals terrifying high Efficiency with its high firerate and capacity.
- To benefit from its high capacity even more, it is recommended to pair this weapon with Lucky Shot if one can land headshots all the time and almost eliminating the need of reloading.
- Keep in mind that the new "Minigun" feature requires you to charge your weapon before firing it, so spam the fire button so that you will always be ready to shoot when necessary.
- However, you move slower now when you spam the fire button.
- Upgrade this minigun when you reached to Level 65, as you will need to spend your only once (or twice depending on how you manage your ).
- Try to strafe around the user to avoid getting hit and firing with a fast shooting rifle.
- Beware of the high capacity, Efficiency and firerate. This weapon is extremely dangerous; try to avoid at all cost.
- Strike when the user is reloading, as its reload time is rather slow.
- However, they will retreat/strafe, use a slowdown weapon and finish them off.
- Other superior fire rate weapons could also counter this.
- However, be aware that they can still kill you nonetheless if they are quite well-rounded, so executing ambush is highly recommended.
- Take advantage of its atrocious accuracy and snipe the user.
- On the flip side, if he/she has decent aim, he/she will mow you (and your teammates) down.
- Take these opponents down quickly with high Efficiency single-shot weapons. If the firerate of your weapon is very slow, make sure to not miss by using Sticky Candy or any slowdown weapon before shooting.
- Using Champion Peacemaker or another effective minigun like the Excalibur yourself can be effective when countering.
- A backup weapon with fast reload, such as the Champion Mercenary
- A powerful sniper for long range combat.
- A melee that has a mobility of 85.
- The weapon is released with an unknown Efficiency.
- Champion Peacemaker became 7 headshots kill while its original counterpart later on (14.1.2 Update) powercrept to 35 headshots kill.
- It was powercrept to 17 headshots kill for balancing.
- The Minigun attribute was added to the weapon, making it have to take a short period of time to spin up in order for it to fire.
- The minigun's Efficiency got buffed to 9 headshots kill.
- It is based on the real life M134.
- This was released with the other Champion themed weapons and Adamant themed weapons in the 13.2.0 update. The other Champion themed weapons being the Champion Mercenary, Champion Solar Cannon, Anti-Champion Rifle and the Champion Electric Arc.
- It and other Champion weapons were removed from the shop in the 15.5.0 update, but reintroduced in 15.9.0 update.
- This was designated to be a more powerful counterpart of Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D).
- However, when the Combat Level update is reversed, its original counterpart is now somewhat-effective once again.
- Currently, it is 6 headshots kill against Polygon dummies.
- In the 15.9.0 update, it was given the minigun attribute, making it have to take a short period of time to spin up in order for it to fire.
- The purchasable military skin is quite similar to that of Hero.
- This minigun used to cost 3175 or 1000 , required a MASSIVE grinding, whereas its normal counterpart costs 100 or 250 .