|“||The barrel of this gun opens just like the petals of the death flower. Charge it to the maximum and let the bloom start in the hearts and heads of your enemies.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Charge Cannon is a Heavy weapon added in the 11.0.0 update.
This is a Sci-Fi themed heavy weapon with charge shot attribute. It contains yellow, gray, black, white and red colors in it. Its projectiles look like big yellow balls of energy. It has decent damage for a charge shot weapon (very high in general), very low fire rate if you're trying to charge the weapon fully and decent if you just keep pressing the "fire" button, low capacity for full charges and pretty high for spam firing, and average mobility.
It is a black and white cannon with 4 barrels that each have a yellow arrow on them. Once charging, these arrows move apart and the shot takes place. It has a gray detail in the middle of the gun on each side and a white to yellow shoulder shock. The "bullet" is a sphere of energy.
When the player is charging, a yellow energy ball will appear in the middle of the plates, and an energy being force in animation will happen. After being fully charged and released, it shoots out a ball of yellow energy, which will explode into a yellow blast radius. A fully charged shot will use 25 ammo. Also, the longer the player holds the gun the more the plates will retract from its original state.
When the player wants to reload, the player will take out the magazine located at the back of the gun and replace it with a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
This gun is capable of scoring instant kills on fully armored enemies fully upgraded and charged, which takes about 3.2 seconds to do. While charging, you cannot jump, and turning radius will be limited (due to the fact that you can't lift your finger when charging), so have a plan before doing so. Both its area of effect and damage increase with charge. This puts it, alongside its close cousin, the Big Fatality Gun as some of the stronger heavy weapons available.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for weakened players to conserve ammo and for easy kills.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- Due to this weapon's reload animation rendering the user unable to see, only reload behind cover or in a safe area.
- Always fully charge this weapon to kill fully armored players.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Try attacking the user with a high fire rate weapon while they are charging for the shot.
- Avoid getting hit at all costs as it can be devastating.
- Warning: This weapon's projectiles will be released if you kill its user while they are charging. However, this caveat is solved if you kill them from behind.
- Use a Shotgun, Primary, or Melee weapon to attack the user while they are reloading.
- Double jump as high as you can to the side when they shoot, as this reduces the area damage you take. This may even get you out of the blast zone altogether.
- When fighting someone who uses this one-on-one, troll them with the Stone Skin module ability to gain invincibility.
- This strategy also applies to any other Heavy weapon that involves explosions, since this ability gives invulnerability to them.
- Activate the Reflector (Gadget) before heading straight towards them, you may be able to survive a fully charged shot if your health and armor are sufficient.
- Use the Jetpack to get in the air so they will not be able to hit you from the air (it will be hard for them to hit you).
- Attack the user when he/she is reloading, as they will be unable to see.
Use a powerful Sniper weapon for long ranged attacks.
Hold a weapon with high mobility for moving around the map.
Changed displayed fire rate to 10.
- This is one of the 22 other charge weapons. The others being the Sword Of Shadows, Big Fatality Gun, Charge Rifle, Orbital Pistol, Jet Tenderizer and several others.
- Around 90% of the charge shot weapons are a 1 shot kill, and this is one of them.
- This weapon has a rather annoying reload animation, as the weapon and player's hand will block the entire screen.