|“||A sniper rifle is a very powerful 1v1 gun already. But what if we CHARGE each shot? Well, we wish your opponents stay in a row so you could check how many enemies you are able to kill with a single shot.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Charge Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.6.1 update.
It is a sniper rifle that requires charging to shoot lasers with more damage. It has high efficiency when charged to the max, medium rate of fire for a charge weapon, high capacity, and average mobility.
It is a green sniper rifle surrounded by red particles, containing red energy, and a clip similar to the Mystical Ore Emitter Up2's clip, but upside down and at the bottom of the gun. It also has a 10x scope similar to the Electro Blast Rifle, Impulse Sniper Rifle, "Sunrise", and some other weapons.
This sniper rifle's performance is unique compared to other sniper rifles. It is the first sniper rifle to require charging before shooting a powerful shot. The more the player charges this weapon, the more powerful the shot will be. The shot is basically a visible orange laser with instant bullet travel time. It has a 10x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine from the bottom, the red parts turn off, the player puts the magazine back and the red parts turn on. It has no delay mechanics.
- Snipe down people from long range.
- Hold the fire button to charge the bullet power to maximize damage. It requires at least 14 charged bullets in order to receive a one-shot kill in the head.
- Partially charge your shot to finish off if he/she survives the first fully charged shot.
- Make sure to aim very well because, at times when looking around, you won't get a kill, because you were forced to release the shot when no longer holding the fire rate button.
- Aim for the head and/or weakened players to maximize the damage and/or quicker kill registering and better ammunition conserving.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Be sure to charge the rifle to maximum power before you scope, to lower the chance of yourself getting shot by other powerful weapons.
- It has a slow reload.
- If you get killed when fully charged up your shot, it may possibly deal a fatal blow to an enemy if caught the beam.
- This mechanism is similar to Jet Tenderizer and other Charge Shot weapons
- Counter-snipe him/her with a 1 or 2 shot kill the sniper.
- Pick off its users while they are charging the weapon.
- Take advantage of the laser beam to hunt and kill.
- Area Damage weapons easily mess up their aim and deal high damage (depending on what weapon you are using). Thanks to the charge shot this should either allow you to kill them or force them to switch weapons.
- Keep jumping and strafing to avoid getting hit on the head.
- For less intense close-range duels, equip yourself a highly efficient weapon.
- Also, in case if you are experiencing difficulties aiming and charging with this weapon at the same time, equip a Primary weapon that can be used in a long-range battle.
- If possible, carry a scoped automatic weapon to finish off weakened opponents in a long-range battle.
The cost is reduced to 190 coins on sale.
The charging time is greatly decreased.
- This and many other 10.6.1 weapons introduce unique properties.
- It does wall break, but for some reason, the Armory doesn't display the property.
- A charging sniper rifle is a popular staple in FPS games like Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch. Except in those two games, you automatically charge when aiming.
- Each full charge shot takes about 25 bullets.
- This itself got changed to 14 bullets to charge up a shot fully.
- If you are at least level 22 before the 10.6.0 update, you can skip the first version and get straight to the upgrade.
- As of the 11.0.0 update, this weapon has a reduced cost of 190on sale.
- This takes around 2.5-3 seconds to fully charge.
- This is no longer the case as the charging time greatly decreased.
- Charge Rifle has the biggest capacity of all sniper rifles.
- When taking account of a fully charged shot, it has 7-8 shots before reload.
- As of update ???.???.??, this weapon only needs 2 ammunition to kill a player. It does not need to be fully charged to kill.