The Charles is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Charles is a Sniper weapon of the Mythical rarity introduced in the 21.4.0 update and obtained upon completion of all 6 Cartoon Challenges of the Cartoon Season. It deals excellent damage, with an above average capacity, paired with a decent fire rate and moderate mobility.
Charles takes the appearance of a green turtle, wielding a sniper rifle with it's front legs. Charles's body features a large dark green vertebral shell, yellow eyes and a blue military helmet. The sniper rifle features a pink body, a large black barrel and magazine with several gray and black details. It's design is similar to the Destruction System.
When the fire button is pressed, Charles emits a bullet with it's sniper rifle with little recoil, inflicting serious damage and bleeding to enemies that come in contact with it.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- The higher mobility compared to other sniper weapons allows strafe quicker.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- The effect is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- This weapon is useful for mobile players due to its higher mobility compared to other sniper weapons.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to counter-snipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Initial release.
- The weapon is a reference to the Evil Turtle from The Amazing World of Gumball.