The Chickaboom! is a large primary shotgun weapon that deals large amounts of damage to players similar to the Viking. It has great damage, a mediocre fire rate for a shotgun, decent capacity, and low mobility. It is able to 1 shot enemies to the body when at max level.
It appears to be a shotgun with silver/white frame and grip/handle, a brown pump, an orange (presumably) tactical rail, a grey barrel and butt-stock, a red stock, barrel end, and trigger, and some green details. The red barrel end (chicken resemblance) has a poison-green beak (presumably) acting as a muzzle. When this weapon reloads, there appears to be a surrounding circle of white feathers and orange red waves.
It performs very similarly compared to the Prehistoric Shotgun. It also shares the attribute similar to the Ouroboros. It usually kills in 1 shot but the damage depends on how far or close the enemy is close from the user.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Chickaboom! will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- The weapon excels at close quarters combat, making it an effective weapon in tight hallways or spaces.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Avoid using this weapon in open areas, as the spread will expand overtime.
- Try to fake out the enemy, and the suddenly shoot them.
- Use this weapon like the Viking with more damage.
- This weapon is not recommended for Three Catagory Spam as it has a pullout delay when switching to this, This allows the enemy to simply kill you when doing so.
- When shooting an opponent with this weapon, make sure to have as many shotgun bullets hit the opponent as possible to maximize damage.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user in case he'she reloads.
- Run backwards while firing to minimize damage taken.
- If possible, try to waste the user's ammo, then attack while they are reloading.
- Area damage weapons can easily pick up its users.
- Attack its users from behind, so he will have less time allowance to react.
- Use a strong melee with area damage and strafe around the user while making sudden attacks.
Equip a scoped sniper to deal with enemies from long ranges.
- Initial release.
- This is a third weapon that has attribute. Others being Ouroboros and Ancient Scroll.
- It somewhat resembles the Double Barreled Shotgun & M1897 Trench Gun.