It is a white chicken with a yellow beak, black eyes, 2 red wattles and a red comb. It has a light beige and white body, with 2 white wings and a white tail. It has yellow feet with each foot having 3 toes, and each toe has a white nail. It has dynamite sticks surrounding its torso.
A level 1 Chicken deals a decent amount of damage, has a good health, great speed and a somewhat short respawn time.
- The Chicken deals terrifyingly high damage to armor-less or low level players, because it explodes. It makes it a good starter pet.
- Since the Chicken is a Legendary pet you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be blown up by the Chicken.
- Your Chicken teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- One of the best things about the Chicken is that it doesn't die when it explodes to kill another player. The best way to use the Chicken is to lead it to another player, and either run, or try to kill them.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- It has a dynamite stick surrounding its torso, which it can explode upon killed.
- It might be a reference to the Explosive Chicken from the mobile game Dead Trigger 2.
- It is one of two pets to feature the Contact Detonator attribute, the other being the Chick 01.