|“||It isn't very cool to swing your sword when you have an energy sphere around you. Don't skewer it!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Chip Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a green/gold sword that attacks the player in close range. It has high damage, moderate attack speed, and slightly moderate weight.
It appears as a reskin of the Santa Sword.
It has a gold and green blade with circuitry etched on it, a golden handguard with a chip attached on the center, and an iron handle.
When held, the player can see the electricity running up and down the blade, but it disappears when the player swings ("fire") the weapon. This is a melee weapon, so it only deals damage in close range.
Moreover, it has a damage sphere, which slightly protects the player from nearby opponents. When a player gets to kill an enemy with this, the target will die by evaporating into green code-like particles.
- This is a melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- If you are planning to use this weapon, charge towards your opponent and hold the fire button since this has the "Damage Sphere" attribute.
- The Damage Sphere trait only works when enemies get in contact with the sphere, allowing you to inflict extra damage within melee range.
- Since it is a particularly strong melee weapon, paired with the Damage Sphere trait and good swing speed, you better keep your distance from the user.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a long-range weapon.
If you are using this in Knife Party, pair it up with the maximum DPS set for melee weapons.
- Initial release.
- It's no longer obtainable from the Clans update.
- It looks like the Santa Sword but with green blade and a chip.
- This is the first melee to have the damage sphere attribute, the second being the Chipping Whip.