|“||This stinging whip of Portalius can teleport your opponents straight to the Heaven. Oh, and the forcefield won't allow enemies to surprise with a hit from behind!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a purple, futuristic/villain themed whip that speaks with purple electricity. It has great damage, high attack speed, and high mobility. It is a 3 headshot and 4 bodyshot on max armoured opponents.
It appears as a purple, segmented whip with a black base and a handle with a little bit of green purple and black. The whip constantly sparks with purple electricity.
From a third-person view, a purple damage sphere will surround the user, dealing damage to any enemy that comes close. When the whip is swung, it will create an electric blast in front of the user. That's why it has area damage, but it's only near the player. Moreover, it has a damage sphere, which slightly protects the player from nearby opponents.
- This is a melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- Take into the fact that it has the Damage Sphere attribute, so try to swing it into a group of enemies. However, do remember that even though this is an area damage weapon so you would still need to aim at your enemy.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored opponents due to its high Efficiency Per Second.
- Spam this in Knife Party, as you can win a match with little to zero efforts.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- In melee versus melee combat in a choke point, it is recommended to move forward while in the swinging animation and move back while the lightning is coming out. This allows for multiple enemies to be hit and you can't be chased as there is a high chance someone was behind you and could be finished off.
- Due to its area damage attribute, it is effective for keeping other melee users away from you.
- The weapon's damage sphere can trigger the Blood Thirst module combo effect if one were to stand next to an enemy long enough to kill them.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- The sphere makes one stand out from a distance, therefore avoid open areas and areas where snipers are present. It is also essential to not have it out most of the time.
- Use this weapon against cluster bomb spammers.
- Pick off the user at a long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- Fire contact detonator rounds to the ground so whenever an enemy player tries to spam this melee weapon, surely the user will commit hara-kiri in trying to chase you.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- The sphere makes the user stand out from a distance, and can even be seen through walls. This can be useful for tracking down the user and for striking first.
- Ambush the user from behind with a high Damage Per Shot shotgun such as the Viking to make short work on its users.
Have a weapon with a longer range if engaged in long-ranged combat.
- Initial release.
- Its Christmas skin was added.
- This weapon, along with its event skin, was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It is part of the Portalius Set.