|“||Christmas spirit won't go anywhere if your shotgun has a tiny toy inside. Share your festive mood with others.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Christmas Spirit is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the New Year's Lottery.
It is a Christmas-themed shotgun that shoots multiple bullets in a spread. It has very good damage, an average fire rate, a decent capacity, and high mobility.
It appears to be a green shotgun with a snowglobe in the center of the weapon.
This weapon shoots multiple bullets in a spread, proving that it is a shotgun. It performs best at close range and these bullets have instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, there is a pumping action when reloaded.
- It can one-shot if all bullets hit in close-range.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- The fire rate isn't anything special, so be sure to use this skillfully.
- Use this only in close range.
- Try to use this against weakened enemies to quickly dispatch them.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Attack the user with area damage weapons.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit.
Pool Party or any close to medium ranges map.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
- Interestingly, this weapon was not released during Christmas’s season, despite its theme.
- The muzzle flash of this weapon appears to be stars that are yellow and greenish-blue.
- This weapon was the photo for the Pixel Gun 3D app for the 15.7 update.