|“||Deliver destruction and the Christmas Spirit with the help of a Christmas Sword! This star on the top will not only look joyful but will also make your stabs much more... hurtful.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Christmas Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 4.4.0 update.
It is a simple Christmas tree that is used as a sword in melee battles. It has a medium attack speed and a decent mobility.
It resembles a pine tree with a yellow star on top. The trunk of the tree is used as a short handle. It is basically a Christmas tree but lacking most of the ornaments, except for the star.
It is a melee weapon, so damage to the opponent is only affected in very close range. The user swings the sword to hit the opponent and it makes a bell sound when it is swung.
- Use this weapon the same way with other melees: sneak up behind people, strafe around when using, etc.
- This weapon is not very strong. It is recommended to not use this weapon in level 12+ if you have it. However, due to the revamp of the upgrade system, you can max this weapon out to your current level, making it usable.
- Use this weapon while strafing around the enemy, avoiding damage.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- You will not know if the enemy is holding this weapon. This weapon will look like the knight sword in their hands. This is a weaker form of the knight sword after all, so you should use all counters against the knight sword.
- Stay out of the sword's ranges and you should be fine. Use a long ranged weapon against its users.
- This weapon is not a threat for high-leveled players unless they have low hp.
- Rocket jump to avoid its hits.
Have a long range weapon to attack people with when they are out of reach.
It was removed from the armory.
It was temporarily brought back into the game.
It was brought back temporarily for 105 gems.
It was added in the Lottery chests.
- This sword is based off a common decoration from the holiday Christmas.
- Despite the fact that it is removed, it is seen on the title app for 9.0.4.
- For the opponents who sees someone who has this weapon, they will see it as the Knight Sword.